[EDIT: I just sent out # 1 and it got spammed. Please check your spam emails and mark it as not spam! This is so bad.]
Hey everyone!
I'm starting a fortnightly email newsletter called The Creativ3 Bee. (That was abrupt!)
What I intend is for this to be a community learning, sharing, inspiration and happiness project.
In case you're wondering where in the world this came from:
During the first few days of this idea, I was telling my sister how sometimes inspiration just won't strike (in the context of writing) and that it is not very often that the creativity bee stings. So what I hope is that the ideas I share help us all find the bee-sting. :)
To subscribe, you can hit me back either here or on thecreativ3bee@gmail.com or on twitter.com/thecreativ3bee. Privacy issues and value for your time will be taken care of well. :)
Hope to get a lot of hits! I will get back to you soon with the content details.
The image is courtesy of flickr user aussiegall (who has some of the awesomest pictures ever). It is under a Creative Commons licence, and will be the logo for TCB until I make one myself.
"The Creativ3 Bee" Email Newsletter [ANN]
2009-12-16T21:49:00+05:30
Anonymous
announcements|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
