Love Happens makes me think of learning coming unexpectedly. I started thinking of this during the last post, but the idea was larger than what would qualify as random. For those of you who don't know, this movie (And no, I'm not advertising.) has some great lessons. The name had made me imagine it as a chick-flick. Maybe it is, but it's more of a learning experience—like a manual for a happier life. Of course there are tons of those, but the difference lies in how the same ideologies are presented. And my web of thoughts forces me to say that that's the precise reason I like "Shivani Didi's" presentation of ideas that aren't necessarily her own. (Another blog post due for weeks now.)
Gosh... I have too much of a hangover from a post that intentionally shows bad writing. Bear with me as I try to correct that. I'll cut through the irrelevant parts and skip to the original point:
We never know what could be a source of knowledge and wisdom for us. Train your brain and senses to always be open to fresh ideas, a new perspective, a wild breakthrough. Be willing to receive... to accept... But of course, all in a positive sense. Mental filters have to be the most active part of the brain—always.
And now I don't know where to go with writing about this idea, so I guess I'll just leave it here. The movie's asking for more attention now too. I'm glad.
P.S. Words learnt from the movie: quidnunc, poppysmic, sesquipedalianist. :)
Learning Comes Unexpectedly
2010-07-12T21:09:00+05:30
Anonymous
inspiration|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)