50 posts and 70 comments later, this blog has permanently moved to NotSoOutstanding.blogspot.com. The reasons why I did this are:
- URL: I realized that a-glorious-gift was not easy to remember. This one's better.
- I ain't so outstanding: Exactly. I want my posts to be received as coming from someone average, someone just wishing to exhibit their thoughts and not give out any gyan.
- Change: Exactly again. I needed a new look, a new identity, and here it is!
All the old posts will be here and on the new blog. I couldn't move the IntenseDebate comments, which is why I'm saving the posts here too. From now on, all new posts will go directly to NSO (:D).
Please update your subscriptions/bookmarks/memory. :)
[RSS subscription link]
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
P.S. Some issues still have to be worked on. Pardon me if you have to face any ugliness over at NotSoOutstanding.blogspot.com.
This Blog has Moved! [ANN]
2010-10-09T19:14:00+05:30
Anonymous
announcements|happy stuff|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)