RSS Feed

My Writing Pieces [ANN]

This is an announcement [ANN] that from now onwards, I shall be using this blog as one of the platforms to showcase my experiments with creative writing.

This decision has come as a result of my extreme laziness—I had actually registered a blog on WordPress which was to be solely for my stories and poems. I have had several potential theme files for this blog in my Downloads folder, I have had "WP blog" as a permanent fixture on my to-do list for every vacation since 2007, and for months I've been mentally planning how to publicize that blog.
However, finally I've acknowledged that I'm too lazy, and since I cannot keep this whole idea hanging in mid-air forever, here's the not-so-grand unison of writabulous.wordpress.com with a-glorious-gift.blogspot.com.

Every week roughly, I'll post from my tiny collection of writing pieces that deserve to be here.

In the meanwhile, you can check them out at one of these links:
writing/com/authors/sudeep1110
storywrite.com/sudeep1110
allpoetry.com/sudeep1110