For a person producing a creative/artistic piece, feedback is one of the most important steps towards improvement.
I see myself as a writer and a photographer in the making, so it is important for me to know what people think of my work. I want to work in a way that people can like and appreciate. And the three best ways to measure public opinion in this regard are Questions, Comments and Critique.
Questions: Do you wish to ask me anything related to the work? Does it leave you with any puzzles? Did any of my thoughts/expression confuse you?
Comments: Tell me what you think of my work. What emotion did it arouse within you? Could you relate with it? Did I end up fulfilling the objective/s I started out with? Generally, what do you think?
Critique: Give me a critical analysis of the work. Point out technical, grammatical, ideological errors, etc. Help me improve my skills and expression.
On this post, and elsewhere and everywhere, QCC are always welcome. I'm a big strong girl, you know--I can take whatever you got! :)
Questions, Comments, Critique
2009-10-31T20:18:00+05:30
Anonymous
simplicity|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)